Every small business owner dreads an HMRC investigation. There’s not only the worry of a possible fine or tax bill, but also the time, money and stress involved in preparing for an inspection. Anyone that pays tax can come under enquiry.
To provide peace of mind we have a tax enquiry fee protection service for our clients. The service is backed by an insurance policy if HMRC undertake check of your financial records.
The policy holder will be covered for all accountancy fees should you receive an enquiry.
- HMRC Full and Aspect Enquiries
- HMRC VAT reviews and inspections
- HMRC Employer Compliance Reviews
- Cross Tax Enquiries
- IR35 Reviews
- HMRC Intervention relating to Self Assessment, Employer Compliance and VAT
- VAT and Employer Compliance Disputes
- Construction Industry Scheme Reviews
- Record Reviews
- Light Touch Interventions
- HMRC Non Written Approaches
- Includes the personal returns of directors and partners of a business
- Reasonable costs for us to review potential risks identified by HMRC from the start of an enquiry